Online Safety Lessons for Kids
Some basic safety lessons for children while using the Internet
Internet is good source of information and its access is sometimes inevitable and necessary in this modern world. However, it is not a safe place for anyone. Everything you post on the Internet is visible and available to everyone, so you need to be very sure not to put any sensitive or personal information online. This article highlights the importance of online safety and some basic lessons to help you protect your privacy.
Read the complete article to learn these safety lessons!
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
The complete article can be found here: